Okay, I'm officially positive that my parents hate me. Here are just the slightest things that made me realize this:
1. My dad just yelled at me for not handing in a note to get out of school early, and smacked me on my head. Then he continues yelling at me for eating a doughnut. It was a really good doughnut though. Vanilla c:
2. I didn't want to straighten my hair yesterday, so my mom FORCED me to straighten my hair by basically beating me up in the corner of my bed with a comb.
3. My parents punish me for reading too long. And by punish, I mean scream at me and/or hitting me.
4. My mom scratched my thumb. I told her what she did and she told me that she didn't care.
No. My parents aren't abusive. They're just hispanic.
On other news. I'm going on a retreat today, and I'm spending 3 days (if you include today) without electronics. So I'm not going to be updating for a while, and I'm positive that I'm going to die.
They're going to invent a new cause of death because of me.
Internus. Don't die from it.
Oh, and I'm reading this book called "Reality Boy" and I really want to punch someone. The older sister (Tasha) lost her virginity at 12, was allowed to hump pillows in front of her parents (at age 11), has sex in the basement repeatedly (meaning everyday) at 21 years old, and calls her youngest brother gay and retarded. I WANT TO KILL THIS ASS. She's allowed to get away with anything, and she almost murdered her brother by suffocating him to death FOUR TIMES. And when the brother bites Tasha, he gets in trouble. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. IUEFPHIEONHIPEOMHPDOFMHKDPFMHKOPMOFL
#IFuckingHateTasha
-Savannah >:(
No comments:
Post a Comment